Monday, October 29, 2012

Forgot This One

Somehow I forgot to post pics of the T-shirt quilt I made for Jeremy using his karate and quotes shirts.  He has been sleeping under it ever since I made it, so, I guess he must really like it!   It is a queen size with black borders, cream borders, and "karate chop" quilting.  At least that's what I called it because it looked like someone knocked my arm as I was quilting it on the longarm machine.
Here's a portion of the "karate chop" quilting.

Molly just had to get in this shot of the whole quilt.......what a ham!

I decided to put some of his special karate shirts on the back.   The quilt is nice and heavy and should help to keep him warm in South Dakota this winter.  And it makes me feel good that he'll be reminded of how much his mom loves him as he drifts off to sleep each night.

Missing him already,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment