Friday, September 7, 2012

The Knitter's Edge


How's this for a cool knitting store?    All I could say was, "Wow"!  When I was in Pennsylvania in June, good ol' cousin, Connie, took me to her favorite knitting store, The Knitter's Edge.   The building formerly housed a bridal shop and is now home to this fantastic yarn shop.   The huge windows above bring loads of light into a cozy couch lined room where knitters sit and......well, knit!

The posts guarding the entrance to the parking area have knitted cozies on them!

The vault that previously held very expensive wedding gowns is now stocked floor to ceiling with the most incredible yarns I think I've ever seen.   What a great way to spend a few hours browsing the many rows of yarn, books and notions.  So, if you're ever in the Bethlehem, Penn. area, check them out.  I am sure you won't be disappointed.

Gonna go back some day,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment