Monday, August 4, 2014

More Farmer's Quilt Blocks

Finally.   I know, I know, but we've been busy in the garden and canning in the kitchen.  But I did take some time to sew a few more blocks last week.  And here they are!
I already showed you Broken Dishes on the left,.  But now we have Broken Sugar Bowl on the right to go along with it.   Don't you just love some of these names?   These are blocks number 11 & 12.
Here we have Buckwheat, number 13 on the left and Butterfly at the Crossroads on the right.   These little babies look like nothing to put together, but each of them takes me over an hour!   Good grief the pieces are small.   Remember, each block is only 6-1/2" across.
And last but not least, we have Buzzard's Roost (with the little doggie print....too cute!), number 15 and Calico Puzzle on the right is number 16.   Whew!

That's all I have for you now, folks.  Hopefully I can carve out some time to work on my blocks more frequently.   Unfortunately the garden and canning have kinda taken over my life temporarily.

Till later,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment