Sunday, April 13, 2014

Ok, on to Blocks 7 & 8

Wow, the weeks are just flying by.    Here are the next two blocks for Farmer's Wife Quilt.
The left hand block is Birds in the air......and I can actually see how someone came up with this name.   The pieces for this block were so small, though!   Remember, the finished blocks are only 6-1/2" square.   So, all those tiny triangles were ....let's say.....interesting to piece together and still come out with a square block.

The right hand block is appropriately named Bouquet.   I think this one speaks for itself.   And I'm still loving the fun fabrics from the 1930's.   Hope you enjoy following along with me as I try to stay on task and make these blocks every week.   Soon, I should be able to lay some out to see what they look like all together.

Till then,
I'll keep on quiltin',
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment